How to Not Be the Crazy GirlPosted: January 7, 2014
Some tips I’m employing to not be the needy submissive. I don’t know why, but I care a whole lot, whereas in the beginning I didn’t give a flying fuck. I’m not sure I enjoy this…
- Do not check your phone every 5 minutes, hoping for a text from “him.”
- Do not refresh the page on your social networking site every 20 minutes, hoping for a message or comment
- Do not pout when you complete your chore and receive no response for several hours (he has a job and split custody of two kids, after all).
- Work as much as you can. Get as many hours as possible at your pitiful day job, work on the marketing for your small business still in its infancy, do some freelance writing or work on your erotic novel. Clean house, prep meals, organize the closets. Just be productive.
- Have a life. Go out with friends. Push yourself to be social and meet new people (especially those who might serve as sexual distractions in the future, if it becomes necessary).
- Pamper yourself. Paint your nails. Wear sexy undies. Experiment with your hair. Take long, hot bubble baths and slather yourself with coconut oil afterwards. You’re sexy and you know it.
- Do not obsess. Think about something else, anything else. Listen to music, watch a movie, read a hilarious or dirty novel (bonus points if its both!), just make your brain shut up.
Hear that, brain? Shut up. You too, heart.